Blipfoto has two levels of membership:
A basic (free) membership, where users can
- post an image each day
- gift as many stars as they like
- gift one heart each day
- give and receive comments on journals
Any new members will revert to this level of membership after 30 days, unless they decide to purchase......
A full (paid) membership. This opens up lots of additional benefits, including:
- detailed statistics on their journal activity
- a guaranteed advert free experience
- a beautiful gallery view
- the ability to choose a custom thumbnail crop
- the ability to download their original images at any time
- the ability to amend any of their entries at any time.
- give up to five favourites each day
- post an additional 100 photos throughout the year
but most importantly a full member is financially supporting the operation of Blipfoto, which is a community owned website.
There are two options when buying a membership. Either through an annual fee, or by monthly payments. More details can be found on your exclusive membership page.