Challenges - Winter Challenge: Indoors if Wet
The first of the Equinoctial gales has arrived up here and my thoughts are turned to all those days when going outside with a camera will not be an option. It will be "studio" work for the next several months.
"Studio" is in quotation marks because it's all a bit rough and ready. Want to join me October to March, in a NO GEAR indoor photography challenge?
- Shoot indoors: Any subject that you can find to hand
- Using only camera and a tripod if you have one (else improvise)
- NO FANCY PHOTO GEAR allowed: no flash, no studio lights, no reflectors, no nothing... unless it is improvised. Using ambient light sources or desk lamps for lighting, cardboard and foil for reflectors, torches for light-painting etcetera.
- Try to post a shot a week. More if you want to. Less is OK. Describe your setup if it's of interest; the more Heath Robinson it is, the better we'll love it.
- Be amazed at what you can achieve
- Tag: Indoorsifwet
Please sign in to leave a comment.